Tuesday, July 18, 2006

blog-worthy...



finished object...blue flower purse.

knit from a noni pattern (scroll down on the right to see the pattern this bag is knit from). the bag itself is knit in cascade 220 (the strand is doubled and i used two skeins). i cannot remember the exact color, but it is the color the noni pattern calls for. the flowers are knit in patons classic merino too teal. although the pattern says to also knit the flowers with a double strand of yarn on size 11 needles, i knit these on size 8's with one strand and am very happy with the way they turned out.

kelly likes it too...says it reminds him of something dr. seuss might have created!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi! Congrats on finishing your bag! This is on my needles for my Becky's birthday! I'm including a thin strand of mohair in the bag and I'm anxious to see how it felts! I'm going to make multi-colored flowers... Talk to me before you buy other Noni patterns, okay. And...check the website because they have listed some errors from their patterns.
HUGS!