- went to see a so-so beatles impersonation band at a local community fair on friday night. although the band sang a bit pitchy in spots, they did play their instruments quite well. spending an evening under the stars with my husband was a special bonus.
- ran to the bakery to test out some cupcakes for a secret event...they were oh-so-cute and delish to boot!
- finished up another paper arts project related to the secret event in item above.
- ate an inside picnic with our good friends on saturday night (thanks, k& m).
- washed about eleventy hundred loads of laundry.
- made french toast and bacon for breakfast.
- went to see charlie and the chocolate factory (although i did like the new version, i liked the 1960's one better)
- made pan-fried chicken breasts and four cheese potatoes for dinner (they were so yummy!)
- ate a ted drewes dottie sundae at a very late hour before falling into bed on sunday night.
now on with another work week!