Thursday, November 10, 2005

7 things...

tagged by denise

7 things to do before i die:
  1. get my bachelor's degree in english
  2. write a book
  3. spoil my grandchild(ren) (but i can definitely wait on this one)
  4. take ballet lessons
  5. travel to the orient
  6. finish all of my partially finished scrapbooks
  7. be a fashion model on the catwalk

7 things i cannot do:

  1. whistle
  2. eat a brain sandwich (and believe me, i've tried)
  3. make a tender pot roast
  4. say "no" to a friend in need of a favor
  5. stop eating sweets once i've begun
  6. drive the speed limit
  7. not check my e-mail 10x a day

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  1. prominent wrist bone
  2. crinkles at the corner of the eyes
  3. straight teeth
  4. rock solid thighs
  5. slender, but firm, biceps
  6. deep voice/sexy whisper
  7. has to be able to make me laugh

7 things i say most often:

  1. drive carefully
  2. i love you
  3. awesome
  4. alrighty
  5. just peachy
  6. know what i mean?
  7. does that make sense?

7 celebrity crushes:

  1. johnny depp
  2. george clooney
  3. hugh grant
  4. john travolta (ever since welcome back kotter, i've been his girl!)
  5. viggo mortensen
  6. matthew fox
  7. jude law

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

ewww...i forgot about viggo!
thanks for playing along!!!