Monday, November 28, 2005

good news and a promise...

good news...my ct scan was clear!

but...

i am making a promise to myself to write no more about my health issues here. i want to thank all of the folks who have offered support and love to me because of what they've read here. but i don't want this space to be filled up with my mental hand-wringing and fretting. whether i write here about this stuff or not, the outcome will be the same. i have one year cancer-free under my belt and cannot imagine that 4 more years of worry could be beneficial for anyone. this is what it is...my life--a day-to-day adventure filled with the same challenges and rewards lots of other people are experiencing. what i do want to write about here are the things that i think are different or WOW or artistic or earth shattering.

of course, i reserve the right to change my mind on a whim (and i probably will!)

and on a happier note:

hung about 100 flyers up around town for the saturday monday sale...let me know if you see one!

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

dear heidi....i have been praying for the best for you,i am soooo happy to hear all is well today!
love you to pieces,
denise