Wednesday, November 02, 2005

clean...

do you remember last week when i posted about what a mess my crafting space (aka, the basement) was? and how it probably wouldn't be cleaned until 2006? well, yesterday while i was talking to my friend, chris, she wondered out loud about how to balance the need and time it takes to clean our creative space as opposed to spending that same amount of time actually creating. so i thought about that and realized that i would be much more productive if my space were straightened up a bit.

last night, from the minute i got home until i was eating my delicious south beach grilled chicken pizza (no, it REALLY is delicious) i cleaned all my craft-y messes up. it felt so good! and it looks so much better. AND if i'd had the time or the energy, i would have actually made something in the newly sparkly space, but alas, all i wanted to do was watch amazing race and eat popcorn.

the bookcases, however, will have to wait for another day...

No comments: